Understanding the Admission Process
Our administrative team will work with you to determine the best payment options for you. A complete, expert review of your available plan benefits will help us maximize your coverage—at the lowest possible cost to you.
Your loved one’s safety, well-being, and comfort are our top priority. Our clinical and therapy teams will listen to your needs. We’ll work with you to put together a plan to meet your goals.
- Nursing Restorative Programs
- Respite Care
- Wound Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Surgery Recovery
- Stroke and Neurological Conditions
- Cardiac Related Illnesses
- Diabetes Management
- Psychiatric & Psychological Services
- Transportation Services
- Medication Management
- Nutritional Services
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Laundry & Housekeeping
- Religious Services
- Engaging Activities
To find out if our clinical team can help you, email us at email@example.com.
The Director of Nursing and Administrator will assess the unique needs of your loved one and work with you to ensure all goals are met.
Payment and Financing Options
- Medicaid Pending
- Veteran Affairs Contract
- Supplemental Security Income/Disability (SSI)
- Supplemental Security Income—Approval Pending
- Private Insurance or Managed Care Contract
- Personal Payment Plan
- Hospice Contract Services
- Supplemental Insurances Accepted
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- Other Liability Insurance/Auto Accident Insurance
Our benefits are verified by subject matter experts with extensive knowledge in long-term and short-term care coverage. We will help you take full advantage of your unique plan benefits. We strive to make you aware of your coverage limits in advance, helping you make the best financial decisions for your care. Our goal is full financial transparency.
Next Steps: Connect with Our Team
We know that each of our residents requires a unique plan to fit their needs. Your next step is to fill out our form or call our team directly at 325.869.5531. Our team is available to speak with you about your loved one’s needs and help you create a plan unique to you.
- The Hyde Law Firm Elder Law
- Medicare Healthcare Providers
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Centers for Medicare Services
- Assisted Living information from ALFA
- Caregiver Information from Medicare
- Healthcare Center Alternatives from Medicare
- Texas Health and Human Services Long-Term Care
- HHS Office of the Ombudsman
Connect With Our Skilled Nursing Team
Get peace of mind your loved one is in good hands. Fill out the form below and
one of our representatives will reach out shortly.
Customer Care Line
Our skilled care team continually seeks ways to improve the quality of care we offer our residents. As a resident or family member, please feel free to contact our customer care line at any time to express concerns, offer advice, or seek assistance with a problem you may have. Your call can be anonymous, and all concerns are reviewed by our customer care team and followed-up on.
Long-Term Care Ombudsman
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.